On June 12th, 2012, The Calyx Institute's Executive Director Nicholas Merrill participated in a panel discussion entitled "Privacy as if Users Mattered" at the Personal Democracy Forum 2012 conference, held at New York University's Skirball Center.
Other participants in the panel included:
- Sam Gregory (Program Director, Witness)
- Andrew Lewman (Executive Director, The Tor Project)
- Chris Soghoian (Open Society Fellow, Open Society Foundations)
- Emmanuel Shalit (CEO, Dashlane)
- Yvette J. Alberdingk Thijm (Executive Director, Witness)
Click here for more information about the Personal Democracy Forum 2012.